Classic Series Volume 1 – Beginning Basics for the Piano is a unique beginner piano method book, offering a holistic approach for the beginning student, ages seven and up.
- Easy-to-read words and music along with pronunciations and definitions.
- Five workshops guide the student from learning the names of the white keys on the keyboard through playing beginner-level arrangements of famous works by Bach, Beethoven, Mozart as well as American classics and original compositions by the authors.
- Posture, ear training and sight-reading projects develop skills needed to play easily and beautifully.
- Checkouts at the end of each chapter ensure understanding.
- Final Exam and Certificate of Award presented at the end of the book.
- The cornerstone of our Beginning Piano Curriculum.
- 8.5 x 11 soft cover, 206 pages including 12 flashcard pages.
- This product qualifies for the 20% Lifetime Teacher Discount.
“…you have done an excellent job of presenting your ideas. Teachers could use your materials to enhance their teaching…. I like all your visual aids and the written and coloring activities. They are clearly presented and easy to use.”
Dr. Jeanine Jacobson – clinician and author of Professional Piano Teaching.
“. . . a comprehensive approach to piano education. Volume 1 starts with the important concept of strength and coordination, which does not get a lot of attention in other method books. The pace is wonderful in a thorough teaching of the student of all the basics of playing an instrument. The book is well organized with large and clear print that helps to visualize and remember the information. I would strongly recommend this Series to young teachers and self-study adults.”
Dr. Anna Krendel – Past President and District IX Coordinator, California Association of Professional Music Teachers.
See what other professionals have to say on the back cover!